Special Meeting - Feb. 22, 2018 at 7 p.m.
Franz Park Community Association and CTCA will co-host the February meeting. It will occur on the fourth Thursday of the month, Feb. 22 at 7 p.m. at Wilkinsin School in the cafeteria. Guests include the Ancient Order of the Hibernians and Dogtown United who will talk about the 2018 parade and Irish Festival. All together the residents will also accept nominations and vote on the annual Dogtown Mayor.
Upcoming CTCA Meetings in 2018
We will every other month on the third Thursday at 7:30 p.m. at St. James School in the cafeteria.
- April 19
- June 21
- August 16
- October 18
- December Holiday Party TBD
Previous Neighborhood Meeting Notes
October 19, 2017
The following motions were made.
- The float hosted by the Clayton-Tamm Community Association in the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade will not be renewed, with the intention for this spot to be used by the newly formed Dogtown United.
- The annual appointment of the honorary "Dogtown Mayor" will be delegated to Dogtown United, who will ensure all residents have a vote in it.
- A new board of officers was unanimously voted into their new positions
- Krissy Schmieder - President
- Jeff Smith - Vice President
- Valerie Hoven - Treasurer
- Bret Narayan - Secretary
- Janeth Gutierrez - PR Chair (Assistant Secretary)
August 17, 2017
- The new building going up at 6300 Clayton will be called "The Hibernia," which is Latin for "Ireland." The building will include apartments and a grocery store, Fields Foods.
- Trash dues went up $3/month starting Aug. 1
- Dale Avenue is being repaved after Laclede Gas work.
January 26, 2017 - Special Zoning Variance Vote
- On Thursday, Jan. 26, the members of the Clayton-Tamm Community Association voted 54-23 in favor of a zoning variance that would allow a developer to construct a five-story building at 6300 Clayton Road.